Download latest Windows 8 Manual Documents in PDF files:
- Windows 8 Step by Step Upgrading Guide.PDF
- Getting Started – Your Guide to Windows 8.PDF
- Windows 8 Comsumer Preview Guide.PDF
- Windows 8 Release Review Product Guide.PDF
- Windows 8 Desktop Shortcuts.PDF
- Windows 8 Shortcut Sheet.PDF
How is Windows 8’s Performance? Check reviews from most popular medias:
- Windows 8 review – Definitive look at the final release of the new Windows
- Windows 8 Review from CNET
- Windows 8 Review: Incredibly Innovative, Incredibly Important, Not Quite Incredible
- Windows 8 review – Microsoft gambles on a touch-based future
- Windows 8 Review
- Windows 8 review: A big, beautiful, slightly shaky step forward
- Windows 8: The official review
Windows 8 Versions
- Windows 8 – Windows 8 is the basic edition of Windows for the x86 and x86-64 architectures. This edition contains features aimed at the home market segment and provides all of the basic new Windows 8 features including the Start screen with semantic zoom, live tiles, Windows Store, Internet Explorer 10, connected standby, Microsoft account integration, the Windows desktop and more.
- Windows 8 Pro – Windows 8 Pro is comparable to Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate and is targeted towards enthusiasts and business users; it includes all the features of Windows 8. Additional features include operating as a Remote Desktop server, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality will be available only for Windows 8 Pro as a free “add-on.”
- Windows 8 Enterprise – Windows 8 Enterprise provides all the features in Windows 8 Pro (except the ability to install the Windows Media Center add-on), with additional features to assist with IT organization (see table below). This edition is available to Software Assurance customers, as well as MSDN and Technet Professional subscribers, and was released on August 16, 2012.
- Windows RT – Windows RT will only be available pre-installed on ARM-based devices such as tablet PCs. It will include touch-optimized desktop versions of the basic set of Office 2013 applications to users—Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, and support device encryption capabilities. Several business-focused features such as Group Policy and domain support are not included.
Unlike Windows Vista and Windows 7, there are no Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, or Ultimate editions.
Want to upgrade to Windows 8 Touch based operation system now? Check http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/upgrade-to-windows-8 for step to step guide how to upgrade from your existing system and what is the cost.Social tagging: surface tablet manual > win 8 manual > win 8 user guide > win8 manual > windows 8 books > windows 8 documents > windows 8 download manual > windows 8 faq > windows 8 guide > windows 8 guidebook > windows 8 help pdf > windows 8 manual > windows 8 manual pdf > windows 8 online help > windows 8 pdf download > windows 8 pdf file > windows 8 pdf guide > windows 8 quick start > windows 8 startup > windows 8 surface manual > windows 8 tablet manual > windows 8 tips > windows 8 upgrade > windows 8 upgrading > windows 8 user guide > windows 8 user manual > windows rt manual > windows rt tablets